Fish For Sale - Only Rainbows Left Now!

Sure, so long as your definately upgrading :good: Let me know if you want them.

And yes they are fine with clown loaches and mollies.

Yes already seen a 7ft tank, just trying to talk the wide around and keep telling her that a tank is much better than a new dining room table.

also do they need to be kept in a group of 5, and yes i definatly want them but only here until tommorow evening, can i collect tommorow

The larger the group the better, but 4 is a good sized group, considering the size they reach and these four get along great together.

Tomorrow is fine for collection, you will need to bring some fish bags as I dont have any left though. PM me what time and I will give you my address :)

Also for anyone interested, just added 7 Glossolepis incisus (Red Rainbowfish) to the list £20 for the group of 7, bargain price.

hi mags,

if you dont have any luck selling why dont you try ebay? you can get good prices, or gumtree.com. i saw these fish and they are well worth (plus more) what youre asking for them

p.s. no leaks yet!

Haych, glad to hear no leaks !!

Bala sharks sold subject to collection/payment :)

hey really like the look of the pitcus such a good price but i live just abit to far away in leicestershire would they be ok in 4 ft tank with JD n convicts? also what about the rainbows?

Pictus would be fine in a 4ft tank with JD's & convicts. The rainbows should also be fine, I use them as dithers with cichlids and not had a problem so far. Leicester is about an hour away I think, but then my sense of direction isnt the greatest.

Pictus would be fine in a 4ft tank with JD's & convicts. The rainbows should also be fine, I use them as dithers with cichlids and not had a problem so far. Leicester is about an hour away I think, but then my sense of direction isnt the greatest.

hey ye i multi mapped it its about an hour and half away.ye my setup im lookin at doing is JD,convict,jewel,dither(rainbows maybe) and then pictus would you think this would work? in 4ft 55ukG
do you have any pics of the rainbows cheers p.s i do like the idea of the senegal but i think that would be overstocking

I would say no to the jewel, aggressive little blighters, particularly with SA cichlids, but people do it and it works.

I will try and get pics of the rainbows, but they are fast and just come out as a blur!!

Lots more fish added, change of stocking plans, need these gone asap now, hence lowered prices and many now for free.

Livestock: 3" Gold Saum (Green Terror)
Quantity for sale: One
Reason for Sale: Reducing tanks
Delivery or Collection: COLLECTION ONLY
Sales price: FREE TO GOOD HOME.Postage & Packaging: n/a
Photograph: Try to get a photo later.

Lovely coloured I belive male Gold Saum, still quite small, but with dropping down to one tank, I am unable to keep him as he is likely to be aggressive once grown (as all GT's are). 4ft tank minimum required as he could reach 12".

Livestock: Satanoperca Daemon Cichlids 2m (5"), 2f (4")
Quantity for sale: 4 (to be sold as a group only)
Sales price: £20 for the group
Postage & Packaging: n/a
Photograph:
P1030771.jpg

P1030775.jpg

These fish are currently looking like they may spawn, but I cant guarantee it, they will require a sand or very fine gravel substrate, a large tank (preferably 5ft as they can reach 10") and regular 50% water changes, they currently have 2x weekly 50% water changes, if the water quality isnt spot on, they are prone to neo-tropical bloat and die quickly, these are not a beginner fish.

Livestock: Bala Sharks - 5" - RESERVED.
Quantity for sale: 4
Sales price: £3 each
Photograph:
P1030713.jpg

Would prefer these to go as a group, require a large tank, minimum 5ft.

Livestock: Pictus catfish 3-4"
Quantity for sale: 5
Sales price: FREE TO GOOD HOME
Photograph:
P1030763.jpg

Good sized group of pictus, would prefer they go together, but will split, require a minimum of a 40g tank, growing quickly, very active catfish, can reach 5" and should not be housed with small fish as they will eat them, although currently housed with corydoras who they do not bother at all.

Livestock: Polypterus Senegalus (Senegal Bichir)
Quantity for sale: One
Reason for sale: Reducing tanks
Delivery or collection: COLLECTION ONLY
Sales price: FREE TO GOOD HOME
Postage & packaging: n/a
Photograph:
P1030530.jpg

Currently about 5" long and feeding well on bloodworm/shrimp/mussel/worm pellets, plus fresh prawns and frozen bloodworms, requires a minimum of a 40g tank, preferably bigger as can reach 12+". I have 3 bichirs, but the other two dont seem to get on with this one, so only fair to rehome her (I say her, Ive no idea of sex!)

Livestock: Glossolepis incisus (Red rainbowfish)
Quantity for sale: Seven
Reason for sale: Reduced tanks
Delivery or collection: COLLECTION ONLY
Sales price: £10 for the group

Livestock: Boesemani Rainbowfish
Quantity: 4 (3m, 1f)
COLLECTION ONLY
£10 FOR THE GROUP

LIVESTOCK: LACUSTRIS RAINBOWFISH
QUANTITY: 5 (3M, 2F)
COLLECTION ONLY
£10 FOR THE GROUP

LIVESTOCK: ALBINO CORYDORAS
QUANTITY: 3
COLLECTION ONLY
FREE TO GOOD HOME

LIVSTOCK: BRONZE CORYDORAS
QUANTITY: 5
COLLECTION ONLY
FREE TO GOOD HOME

LIVSTOCK: GOLD SEVERUM
QUANTITY: 1
COLLECTION ONLY
FREE TO GOOD HOME

Pics to follow
Hi ill take the free ones off you, also interested in the daemons

Ok Stevem, :lol: thought you might, the cory's would be eaten by Rosie eventually though, so........ Let me know what day you want to come, Im home most of the time.

Ok Stevem, :lol: thought you might, the cory's would be eaten by Rosie eventually though, so........ Let me know what day you want to come, Im home most of the time.
is tonight too soon lol,dont worry the cory's will go in another tank.
thanx steve

Come on over mate, bring lots of bags :lol: See you soon :)

Should add, for those fish that are for sale, I would consider swaps for some nice ocean rock or other decent rock suitable for African cichlids :good:

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back