Fish For Rehoming\free To Good Home

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

stevefarr440

Reaction score
Hi!

Ive recently inherited a fishtank with several fish.

Unfortunatley they have outgrown the tank and need a new home, would anyone be willing to collect them from nottingham? nice homes only please

heres the list 4 silver dollars (largest 5inch) 2 silver sharks (largest 5 inch) a leapord (i think) pleco again around the same size and 2 danio's these need a home fairly soon as they dont look too happy in there current home! tank not included!

i wouldnt be willing to post and as there a happy little family would idealy like them to go together...

There wouldnt be a charge...

thanks in advance!

Steve

Hi, have you got a picture of the Pleco? If not could you find me one on google please Steve? Thanks.

Hi he looks like both http://www.aqua-fish.net/show.php?h=marblepleco and http://www.aquariumlife.net/profiles/plecos/leopard-pleco/100057.asp hes currently hidding in a shaded are of the tank so a pic wouldnt show much, he really is a handsome thing though :0) no that i know if he actually is a he or she lol does this help? hes usually out and about at some point in the evening so i may be able to grab a pic....

yes! there still swimming around there tank, bags packed ready to move! interested?

Ahh, ok, thanks. ot what i was hoping for, lol.

Good luck with the rehoming. :good:
Hey minnnt are you looking for some L134s by any chance. Cus I just picked 8 F1s up for £100 from Loughborough. Just thought id let ya know

hi mate do you still have these? if so i could arrange to get them picked up.

please can you contact me on 07723288818

thanks

hi mate do you still have these? if so i could arrange to get them picked up.

please can you contact me on 07723288818

thanks

just sent you my postcode for distance.... let me know what you think

Just to let you know that these fish are still available! offer fell through

Most reactions

Back