Fish Free To Good Home - Sutton Surrey

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

PrairieSunflower

Fish Gatherer
Reaction score
We will be moving in August and I want to list my fish tank on ebay... but I don't want to risk someone buys my tank and tosses my fish in the bin.  I have previously attempted to sell my on here but have had no takers.  Willing to sell or relist it if anyone is interested... will be listing it on ebay otherwise soon as I can rehome my fish (or hoping to rehome them first!)

I am willing to split up the fish to multiple takers if that means they all get a home.

Livestock: Norman's Male yellow Honey Gourami (1), Lampeyes (9 or 10), Endlers (4), Amano shrimp (not sure, maybe 8?), assassin snails (as many as I can dig out of the gravel or find!)
Age and condition: various, all seem healthy at this time.
Reason for Sale:  Moving must sell the tank
Collection: Collection needed
Sales price:  FREE
Willing to Ship:  No
General Location:  Sutton Surrey

All negotiations and questions must be posted in this sales thread and NOT by PM.

Communications may only be taken to PM once the sale and price has been agreed upon on the open forum and payment/collection details need to be given.
The agreement of the time and date of collection or postage, or confirmation that items have been posted should also be posted in the thread.

Please refrain from commenting unless you are interested in more details or are interested in buying.
If you suspect any foul play, please use the report button and the moderating team will deal with all reports.

It was!  I think it was just the luck of the right person reading at the time.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back