Fish For Rehoming - Free To Good Home

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Cold Cazzie - I should be free on Tuesday and Wednesday. Which are you interested in?

Willowstwin - Posting would be my last resort so I will see if anyone else wants them first.

Cold Cazzie - I should be free on Tuesday and Wednesday. Which are you interested in?
The ottos :) hubby works in Mosston Mon-Wed so would be able to collect on his way home. Finishes at 4pm so would be soon after that he'd make it to you... if it's not feasible then no worries.

Yes that is fine, wed is probably the best day to be honest.

All of the remaining fish are still available. If anybody wants them for free please let me know. Otherwise I will be taking them back to he fish shop :sad: on Thursday. They are collection only.

I know you want them and would like you to have them as at least I know that they would be going to a loving home. The problem is that I do not really have the neccesary packaging materials for sending fish. The things I have for shrimp are not really big enough and I do not have any heat packs at the minute.

It was meant to be, but I can not do it. The thought of somebody buying them and placing them in an uncycled tank or something is too bad to think about :-(. I will wait a little longer until somebody wants them.

I will beg and plead with my friend to take a shopping day to manchester and pick them up on the way home... It might cost me a TGI Fridays, but it'd be worth it. Could pick up some cherries too :)

i see your giving them away. i live in east manchester so can collect. only problem is that i don't have bags to transport them in.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back