Fish For Rehoming - Free To Good Home

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

balajake - Which of the fish would you want? What size tank do you have and how long has it been set up for?

katdis84 - If the above falls through then you are welcome to them.

How long have you had your tank set up for? Is it just the Otto's you are interested in?

It was the Otos I was really after. Got the tank this week from a guy who had the tank running for 4,years. Tank has had 60% water change, added accelerated bacteria plus filter has not been changed and was kept running, and so far not experienced an ammonia spike at all. It has in it 4 house is, 4 tetra and a big plec which is why we'd like Otos, my other half is freaked out by the 12cm plec but I still want some algae eating potential, so mr plec is being rehomed unless minds are changed! We will be adding a few platies, tetra and danios from our 30l biorb, that's it. Hope this helps :)

Replace the 4 *house* with 4 gouarmi, sorry

And of you'd like a large plec that can be arranged too...!

Kat - I thought that I had saved your number and deleted your message, but my phone decided that I had not saved it properly. Anyway, I can not PM you as you have less than 10 posts and for some reason I can not write on your wall. Please can you resend your number? Ta.

Danios, Ottos & Platy are being collected on Thursday. Tetras & DG still available :good:

The DG will have to go to the LFS tomorrow if nobody wants him as I need to use the tank for my gf's Betta which arrives on Tuesday.

Thank you for our fish Mark, they have settled in really well, danios having a whale of a time and ottos very cute, and platy already chatting up our females. We have a DG with a male betta and they actually avoided eachother and got on well, hope you find homes for the rest of your fish and thank you again :)

I am glad that they are all settled in nicely. It sounds like they are having fun :) How cute is the little Danio :wub:

Little danio is in with our platies until he's bigger, he's playing with our platy fry and it's very cute! Someone take his tetra before I ask for them! He has lovely fish :)

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back