fishprotector

Fish Gatherer
Reaction score
Livestock: Various species - see below
Quantity for sale: Various numbers - see below
Reason for Sale: Change of direction
Delivery or Collection: Collection ONLY
Sales price: Various - see below

All negotiations and questions must be posted in this sales thread and NOT by PM.

Communications may only be taken to PM once the sale and price has been agreed upon on the open forum and payment/collection details need to be given.
The agreement of the time and date of collection or postage, or confirmation that items have been posted should also be posted in the thread.

Please refrain from commenting unless you are interested in more details or are interested in buying.
If you suspect any foul play, please use the report button and the moderating team will deal with all reports.

Hi. I am currently closing down a community tank to concentrate fully on my Cichlid setup. I need to rehome the following:

4 Corydoras - Sold to me as Julii but look more like leopard (hard to tell as traits of both species). Around one year old, very healthy, around 1.5 inches long and quite plump. Very sad to see these go but they can not go in my Cichlid tank £10

6 Zebra Danios - Had these for over a year. This is a breeding pair who do it quite a lot with four of their fry (all fully grown). I also have one small fry about 7mm long which can be included. Amixture of mainly long finned but some short finned. £5

8 Black Neon Tetras - Again, had these for a year and they are nice and healthy. £5

3 Otto's - Over 8 months old and are great for cleaning plants. £5

1 male Neon Dwarf Gourami - Also around a year old, fully grown and healthy. FREE

1 Top Sail / Rainbow Platy - This was recently rehomed from a friends tank so little is known about it but it has great colouration and is healthy. FREE

If you want pictures, please let me know which fish you want them of. I have not put them on yet as my computer is deadly slow (Pentium 166) and it would take forever

Prices are negotiable and I could be willing to swap for anything interesting which you may have (aquatic wise).

ooh ooh ooh just talking to a friend to see if he will drive me up to you :D we could have a day out in manchester and pick them up on the way home :D

I'd be after the platy, gourami, tetras and danios... what size do the ottos get to? Actually, is 1.5" the full size of your corys do you think?

The ottos maximum size is around 1.5 inches. Mine are probably nearing an inch and have been that size since I got them. They have nicely shaped bellies though. They are very peaceful and great at eating algae. I am not too sure on the maximum size of the Corys as I have trawled through the net for hours and can not pin them down to one species. All I will say is that they grew quite quickly afer I first got them and then seemed to stay at their current size. They used to be in a 180l tank so they had plenty of space. Let me know if you can arrange a lift and we can work something out :good:

I dont blame you, I am the same. Just let me know if you want to come :good:

Hass80 - I do not think that 20l would be big enough for any of these fish to be honest.

Willowstwin - No problems, thanks for letting me know. Hope your plans of slowly re introducing fish into the work tank are going ok :)

May be interested in the tetras and danios, will just need to check with the wife

No problems just let me know. i am free most of this weekend.

These are all still available. Would be willing to trade for some moss or make me an offer.

Corydoras have just been sold. The rest are still up for sale / swaps.

Anyone interested? make me an offer if you are, i need them gone by next week.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back