Fish Food

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

GoldfishLove919

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I've recently realized that my current food that I am feeding my 2 fancy goldfish is not suitable, containing Sorbitol and chicken by products.  I'm going to switch to a more natural, high quality fish food.  What foods would you recommend?

I use for my Goldfish Aquarian goldfish flakes and then switch to Tetra goldfish pellets. They enjoy the different food switching everyday and they have really bright colours but you should get a food that you find and think is right for your fish, I have used the goldfish flakes since I got my first fish which was when I was three so I have stuck with it for the simple reason that I know I can trust it. I then when I got my recent fish have add the pellets to give them a good selection and varied diet. At the end of the day choose whichever you find is best for your fish because they vary and some might not like foods that others might. Hope this helped

I recommend Saki Hikari fancy goldfish food, newlife Spectrum Goldfish Formula and Hikari Lionhead. My goldies seem to like these 3 the most. I also feed some spirulina pellets, tropical fish pellets, peas, sweetcorn and raw shrimps occasionally to my goldies to add more variety in their diet.

You can also look into making your own gel food for your goldfish. Use google to find some guides. My goldies relly liked homemade gel food but I gave up on making these since my family randomly binned gel food that I stored in the freezer.

I like omega one. They use whole fish instead of fish meal like moust other brands.

dereklawler said:
I like omega one. They use whole fish instead of fish meal like moust other brands.

yes.gif

New Era Goldfish pellets all the way :)

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back