Fish cruelty at its best... or maybe worst

are these real wild bettas? many videos like THISVVVV are not real LOL
No, these videos ain't real. It's been staged. Fancy bettas (and also to many differences in phenotype) as a population in the wild is not possible. And angels in the same water? Angels occur in South America and not in Asian waters.

There are also lots of fake staged videos of the same video makers with fancy guppies. Those video makers must be so naive to think that people would believe this to be true. They're making these fake videos for the number of YT hits.

Funny to release some fish by themselves. And catch them again to let people believe that those are wild ones.

No, these videos ain't real. It's been staged. Fancy bettas (and also to many differences in phenotype) as a population in the wild is not possible. And angels in the same water? Angels occur in South America and not in Asian waters.

There are also lots of fake staged videos of the same video makers with fancy guppies. Those video makers must be so naive to think that people would believe this to be true. They're making these fake videos for the number of YT hits.

Funny to release some fish by themselves. And catch them again to let people believe that those are wild ones.
Starting to believe we can only be sure if we catch them ourselves !

Any Betta splendens (Siamese fighting fish) you buy from a shop will have grown up in a small glass jar or bottle and won't know what a rice patty is.
no i mean wild bettas

went to petco today and saw this.
View attachment 148544
ughhh so horrible. but so are goldfish breeders who create creatures who look different but not easy to survive . i think i saw “pearl” goldfish. not sure of the name but they are like tiny little golf balls :(
i bought a betta from petco- had to not focus on the cups with dead bettas. my guy didn’t last long :((

ughhh so horrible. but so are goldfish breeders who create creatures who look different but not easy to survive . i think i saw “pearl” goldfish. not sure of the name but they are like tiny little golf balls :(
i bought a betta from petco- had to not focus on the cups with dead bettas. my guy didn’t last long :((

Attachments

• 233DFB8F-4D00-4F06-B3C3-FC7C6C23C197.png
    233DFB8F-4D00-4F06-B3C3-FC7C6C23C197.png
    379.5 KB · Views: 16

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back