Fish Compatibility Chart

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Would be a nice pinned article, or an addition to one.

Only problem I have spotted (a few seconds of looking) is that they say goldfish and corydoras are compatible.

You might be able to keep the two together, but due to the different temperature requirements and the massive amount of waste that goldfish excrete, not suggestible. :p

really cool chart! i think it's at least a starting point for a newbie and i like the X-Y axis to locate the compatability

Hmm... I don't know about the cory-goldy thing. It may be possible considering cories like somewhat lower temperatures and goldfish survive in slightly higher but obviously I wouldn't suggest it.

Very interesting chart. It should be pinned so people looking for fish to add to their current community can see what would work.

it says betta with betta is a C
guppies with betta is a Y

it has some weird matches, but anyway, it's a start

yvez9 said:
it says betta with betta is a C
guppies with betta is a Y

it has some weird matches, but anyway, it's a start
maybe the betta and betta thing is referring to female/male or female/female with which caution does need to be taken. and i've had guppies and bettas together before in the past and there was no compatibility issues. i think it has to do alot with fish personalities too.

yeah
but guppies and bettas should be a C in the least, since larger tailed bettas will get nipped (like mine :( )

Or the betta might kill the guppies...

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back