Fish Art

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

victoriapfeiffer

Reaction score
Hi there! I'm new here and I'm both a hobbyist who keeps Corydoras, Cardinal Tetras, CPDs, and Betta. I also make art of my favorite fish. I thought you all might enjoy the art I make of these beautiful creatures, so here are a few!

Arowana WEB.jpg
Blueberry Betta WEB.jpg
Raspberry Betta WEB.jpg
Lemon Betta WEB.jpg
Pineapple BettaWEB.jpg
BlackMoorWEB.jpg
cpd WEB.jpg
Goldfish WEB.jpg
Marble Koi Angelfish WEB.jpg
Orange Laser WEB.jpg
Photo May 10 2023, 7 54 57 AM.jpg
Photo May 10 2023, 7 55 17 AM.jpg
Photo May 10 2023, 7 56 49 AM.jpg
ApistogrammaWEB.jpg

Oscar Sticker.png

Wow, wow, wow...absolutely stunning! You are very talented 🤩 thank you for sharing 👍🏻

P.s please do a Boesemani Rainbow fish for a soppy Captain 😁

is this digital art or are you using another medium?

I must say, the jolly goldfish with all the jowls has honestly made my day 😄

Hi there! I'm new here and I'm both a hobbyist who keeps Corydoras, Cardinal Tetras, CPDs, and Betta. I also make art of my favorite fish. I thought you all might enjoy the art I make of these beautiful creatures, so here are a few!

View attachment 320244View attachment 320245View attachment 320248View attachment 320246View attachment 320247View attachment 320250View attachment 320251View attachment 320252View attachment 320253View attachment 320254View attachment 320255View attachment 320256View attachment 320258View attachment 320259
View attachment 320260
There are so many I love in this group. You are obviously a natural with those sure strokes. Everything where and the way you want it the first time. I dabble in art but nothing on this level. I wish I had that talent. The proportions, color choices and vision for positioning and background... amazing. Please stay with it and share that beauty with the world.

Whoaaaa!! I'm in awe! That is some incredible talent! I absolutely love all the detail and coloring you did! Its truly amazing!
Thank you so much for sharing!
I'll have to check out your tiktok some other time definitely!

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back