Fish addiction....

JuiceBox52

Fish Gatherer
Reaction score
I just bought more fish.... even though my parents want me to get rid of two of my tanks...
I am told my family and friend alike that I need help and this is an unhealthy addiction

Sylvan

Fishaholic
Reaction score
Welcome to the club. Just remind them there are far more expensive hobbies out there.

AbbeysDad

Reaction score
Unfortunately parents and sometimes others rule. @Colin_T can't have a fish tank as his landlord doesn't allow it. One day, out on your own, you may have an awesome fish room. Right now, maybe not.

Russjw

Fish Herder
Tank of the Month!
Reaction score
Your not alone here! Once you get in the hobby it grabs you for good :) My wife doesnt get it but just leaves me to it. Its certainly not an unhealthy addiction tho

Retired Viking

Fish Gatherer
Reaction score
I just finished my 40 gallon tank and I have to admit I want to start another one. I have 4 empty tanks in the basement calling to me to fill them :crazy:

Guppy10

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
Admirable matey, so long as it don't take over your life. A hobby is just that and not an obsession, so long as things are balanced then all is well

Deanasue

Staff member
Global Moderator
Tank of the Month!
Reaction score
I have 9 tanks and a garden pond. Most I’ve ever had. I think I’m at my limit. For now, respect your parents. You have a whole life ahead of you. :)

PheonixKingZ

Fish Gatherer
Tank of the Month!
Pet of the Month!
Reaction score
Short answer, you can't stop your addictively addiction without anti-addictionist or a passadictionest.

(If those are words.....xD)

OP
JuiceBox52

JuiceBox52

Fish Gatherer
Reaction score
Yup! I'm keeping the three gallon betta tank (technically my moms but I do the care and water changes) and my 55 gallon. I am planning on selling my 10 gallon guppy tank :)

OP
JuiceBox52

JuiceBox52

Fish Gatherer
Reaction score
Aw man! Long shot I guess. I have been looking for a new/used 10g. -_-
How much would you suggest selling a 10g with heater, air pump and stone, substrate, decor and plants, and 7 (I think) young guppies for? My filter broke so i have been doing regular large water changes until I can get a new one