Fish Addict Anonymous

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Your number of posts and reaction score really doesn’t matter. I have learned that here on TFF. I thought getting all the likes and getting a ton of posts would make me happy, it didn’t.

It doesn’t matter how many likes or posts you have. It matters how helpful you are, and how much you give back to the TFF community. (By the way, if you have not already, please go vote for the July TOTM contest by clicking on this link! https://www.fishforums.net/threads/vote-now-july-2020-tank-of-the-month-17-to-29-us-gallons.460990/)

Attachments

• 1594490986834.jpeg
    1594490986834.jpeg
    10.8 KB · Views: 60
Your number of posts and reaction score really doesn’t matter. I have learned that here on TFF. I thought getting all the likes and getting a ton of posts would make me happy, it didn’t.

It doesn’t matter how many likes or posts you have. It matters how helpful you are, and how much you give back to the TFF community. (By the way, if you have not already, please go vote for the July TOTM contest by clicking on this link! https://www.fishforums.net/threads/vote-now-july-2020-tank-of-the-month-17-to-29-us-gallons.460990/)
I'm only having a play nothing serious, I'm here to learn more than anything, but it's nice to have a bit of fun.

I've voted don't worry :p

I'm only having a play nothing serious, I'm here to learn more than anything, but it's nice to have a bit of fun.

I've voted don't worry :p
Just trying to promote TFF contests as much as I can! :)

Agreed!

Being helpful and supportive does feel good and make you feel that you accomplished something useful by helping but being able to be friendly and joke around is good too. Makes for a pleasant forum environment.
We all seem to have plenty enough in common to get along, that's for sure. Agree completley with yourself and @PheonixKingZ i imagine that it's the main reason of this forums exsistance. I love it here, learning as well as chatting with like minded people about something I enjoy most

MTS is a real thing! Believe me, In DEC 2019, I was the proud owner of 4 aquariums, display communities..... 3-10gal and 1 -29gal... Plecos bred on their own, added a 55gal in Jan... a couple more 10s by FEB and 21 guppies from a breeders swap, 3 strains and some males but no females on another strain...... FLASH FORWARD July 2020 >>>>>> only 37, that's not A LOT, is it???? I have written a 12-step program for Guppy Addiction, . . . No, we are NOT quitters! LOL

Good post young PK. I think you just grew an inch taller.

Boy, miss a couple days on the forum and the pet contest is full.
I have a confession, I did not vote for TOTM this time.
I had a couple/few bad days and I missed the deadline.
Sorry everybody. All three tanks were special in their own way. Thanks for entering and participating. and congrats to the winner! you know who you are!
I'm already scoping out the pets so I don't miss voting this time. ;)

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back