Fish Addict Anonymous

EllRog

Fishaholic
Reaction score
The typical thing happened today. I'm out running errands, which takes a while due to this covid lockdown. I decide to swing by pets at home for supplies, I couldn't help myself, but to have a quick look at the fish. I see two female betta's, looking pretty sad, I guess they were at the bottom of the hierarchy. I felt sorry for them, this stories starting to drag... they're now in the quarantine tank in my bedroom!

The end.

OP
EllRog

EllRog

Fishaholic
Reaction score
You are as bad as I am, everytime I walk into a pet store I have to buy a fish, I had it under control for awhile by buying live plants instead but the LFS is very low on plants so I am back to fish again :drinks:
I know the feeling! My plan was to sell my 175L that houses my angelfish and catfish before setting up a new tank and then selling the fish in my community tank before buying new fish, nevermind!

Had to pick up a few moss balls and bunches on java moss too!

JuiceBox52

Fish Gatherer
Reaction score
Would there be fish there? I wouldn't know what to do with all the time I'd save from not doing water changes. That's too much time to sit and think about how I have no life :lol:
Right?! I was talking to my neighbor, and I said "well i guess I'll go watch my fish" and he told me I had no life :rofl:

PheonixKingZ

Fish Gatherer
Tank of the Month!
Pet of the Month!
Reaction score
Tbf, my tanks are really not looking to pleasing to the eye at the moment :lol: I'm in the middle of selling tanks and fish, some have plants in the grow out stage and some have plants in the over grown stage :lol: I need to get some organisation
Well, first off, I'm broke. So I don't have a TV.

Secondly, my tanks are good to look at. They are cheap entertainment.

(Now that I think about that, they aren't. I could have bought a really nice TV for the cost of my 29g tank. I've spent over $200 on it) :lol:

OP
EllRog

EllRog

Fishaholic
Reaction score
I also have this hobby within my hobby where I find second hand tanks in almost brand new condition for a cheap price, haggle the seller down further and buy them to literally store "just in case". I'm not even just a fish hoarder, nor aquarium hoarder, at this point I'm literally a glass box hoarder

OP
EllRog

EllRog

Fishaholic
Reaction score
Well, first off, I'm broke. So I don't have a TV.

Secondly, my tanks are good to look at. They are cheap entertainment.

(Now that I think about that, they aren't. I could have bought a really nice TV for the cost of my 29g tank. I've spent over $200 on it) :lol:
You will spend another 200 bucks on that tank and still not be satisfied. I swear this hobby is even more expensive that horse riding