What's new

Fish Addict Anonymous

Pet of the Month Starts Now!
FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 Click here to enter! 🐰

EllRog

Fish Herder
Reaction score
The typical thing happened today. I'm out running errands, which takes a while due to this covid lockdown. I decide to swing by pets at home for supplies, I couldn't help myself, but to have a quick look at the fish. I see two female betta's, looking pretty sad, I guess they were at the bottom of the hierarchy. I felt sorry for them, this stories starting to drag... they're now in the quarantine tank in my bedroom!

The end.

You are as bad as I am, everytime I walk into a pet store I have to buy a fish, I had it under control for awhile by buying live plants instead but the LFS is very low on plants so I am back to fish again :drinks:
I know the feeling! My plan was to sell my 175L that houses my angelfish and catfish before setting up a new tank and then selling the fish in my community tank before buying new fish, nevermind!

Had to pick up a few moss balls and bunches on java moss too!

Would there be fish there? I wouldn't know what to do with all the time I'd save from not doing water changes. That's too much time to sit and think about how I have no life :lol:
Right?! I was talking to my neighbor, and I said "well i guess I'll go watch my fish" and he told me I had no life :rofl:

Tbf, my tanks are really not looking to pleasing to the eye at the moment :lol: I'm in the middle of selling tanks and fish, some have plants in the grow out stage and some have plants in the over grown stage :lol: I need to get some organisation
Well, first off, I'm broke. So I don't have a TV.

Secondly, my tanks are good to look at. They are cheap entertainment.

(Now that I think about that, they aren't. I could have bought a really nice TV for the cost of my 29g tank. I've spent over $200 on it) :lol:

I also have this hobby within my hobby where I find second hand tanks in almost brand new condition for a cheap price, haggle the seller down further and buy them to literally store "just in case". I'm not even just a fish hoarder, nor aquarium hoarder, at this point I'm literally a glass box hoarder

Well, first off, I'm broke. So I don't have a TV.

Secondly, my tanks are good to look at. They are cheap entertainment.

(Now that I think about that, they aren't. I could have bought a really nice TV for the cost of my 29g tank. I've spent over $200 on it) :lol:
You will spend another 200 bucks on that tank and still not be satisfied. I swear this hobby is even more expensive that horse riding

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back