Fish Addict Anonymous

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

I literally cannot keep up with your comments guys lol, hopefully i don't miss any! Its tricky on my phone and its messing up

First off, why is there a little "9" right next to ":lol:"'s head?

Secondly, I have 6 running, and a huge fishing pond. We are pretty well matched, who will win...? :rofl:
I'm not sure lol, I think where I use my phone for this website it decides to mess up lol and maaaaan, its painful!

I also have this hobby within my hobby where I find second hand tanks in almost brand new condition for a cheap price, haggle the seller down further and buy them to literally store "just in case". I'm not even just a fish hoarder, nor aquarium hoarder, at this point I'm literally a glass box hoarder
I can relate!

I see household objects and think "I could make a filter out of that." Walk around a garden centre and see mesh around the trunk of a tree "I could make a divider from that." A neighbour of a house in was working at last week had a massive glass bowl thing outside to be taken away as rubbish and I thought "might be useful as a secondary quarantine tank." I have a really real problem out here
It's okay, don't be ashamed.
I've even resorted to stealing rocks from public spaces. It's hard.

At this point I'm basically a slave to it. I feel as if this forum is actually a support group, but for addicts which aren't recovering, but indulging further :rofl:
It is definitely that :rofl:

Depends on the pay tbh. I would charge quite alot and then spend it all on perfectly fine betta's which I've convinced myself are sad and second hand tanks
I need more tanks and fish...7 tanks is NOT enough

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back