First Timer

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

KAPEL

Mostly New Member
Reaction score
I just bought a new Boyu TL550 tank. Must say, got awesome help from the shop I bought it from. Will need a lot of help and advice still and I hope this is the forum for me. One concern I have right now is that my Skimmer keep on pushing water out of the Four holes on top. This is strange to me and even adjusting the flow screw does not help. Another question is, can anyone tell me the exact water capacity of this tank?

welcomeani.gif
to the forum! I hope you enjoy it here.

From a quick google it seems like 128L, and if that doesn't sound right you can measure the tank and put the dimensions into the calculator at the top of the page :)
Not sure on the skimmer, sorry, hopefully someone with more experience in these sorts of tanks will come along soon.

:hi: to the forum.

Make sure to do a fishless cycle, following the guide linked in my signature.

Thank you for the info guys, much appreciated. I am ready to add the salt to my TL550 tank. When must the skimmer be connected?

The salt is in and the skimmer is working. How long before I can start to add anything and what can I add? Appreciate all the help I can get.

welcomeani.gif
to the forum.

Sorry, I don't know much about skimmers and salt water set ups, so can't be of much help am afraid. 

Looks like your other thread is giving you some answers 
wink.png
Thats good to see.

Hope you enjoy the forum.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back