First Crack At Aquascaping

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

"Air"  the dive shop reference set off the alarm bells, what is a dive shop doing with compressed Co2 gas? + disposable Co2 canisters that are used in the nano are exactly that disposable (non refillable)

KirkyArcher said:
"air"  the dive shop reference set off the alarm bells, what is a dive shop doing with compressed Co2
so its compressed gas ? like I said iam still researching this
bye2.gif

Yeah! carbon dioxide gas, that's what is used in Co2 systems :) 

wow I am a mong
rofl.gif
 I thought it was just air
blink.png
 I really need to look into this more !!!! I better get some refill prices before I make anymore decisions, I saw this place online buy wow the prices are way above what I want to spend on a 40 litre tank for guppies.

Thanks for the link !!! I will get reading, I am defo getting into getting co2 because it looks amazing with the growth.

Well after extensive research and £153 and 6 hours of hard labour, the tank is looking fantastic !
w00t.gif

Now its a waiting game for the utricularia to carpet, then I can add my last piece of bog wood then attach the java moss to create the tree. For the grand fanalli I will be adding my last edition to this tank a golden nugget plec, stunning fish I cant wait but realistically its months away.
crazy.gif

999109_10153103699120567_72849784_n.jpg

good luck with the UG, its meant to be a really hard plant to grow, although if you do get it going well and need to trim it, i'll have the trimmings (i wanta try it myself) 

I read its hard to grow, but I like a challenge and a carnivorous plant is interesting.

well I my angel fish have decided that I am not allowed to grow UG they are destroying it !!!!

My angelfish decided that utricularia is not allowed to grow in my tank..... gutted
cry1.gif

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back