First Crack At Aquascaping

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

"Air"  the dive shop reference set off the alarm bells, what is a dive shop doing with compressed Co2 gas? + disposable Co2 canisters that are used in the nano are exactly that disposable (non refillable)

KirkyArcher said:
"air"  the dive shop reference set off the alarm bells, what is a dive shop doing with compressed Co2
so its compressed gas ? like I said iam still researching this
bye2.gif

Yeah! carbon dioxide gas, that's what is used in Co2 systems :) 

wow I am a mong
rofl.gif
 I thought it was just air
blink.png
 I really need to look into this more !!!! I better get some refill prices before I make anymore decisions, I saw this place online buy wow the prices are way above what I want to spend on a 40 litre tank for guppies.

Thanks for the link !!! I will get reading, I am defo getting into getting co2 because it looks amazing with the growth.

Well after extensive research and £153 and 6 hours of hard labour, the tank is looking fantastic !
w00t.gif

Now its a waiting game for the utricularia to carpet, then I can add my last piece of bog wood then attach the java moss to create the tree. For the grand fanalli I will be adding my last edition to this tank a golden nugget plec, stunning fish I cant wait but realistically its months away.
crazy.gif

999109_10153103699120567_72849784_n.jpg

good luck with the UG, its meant to be a really hard plant to grow, although if you do get it going well and need to trim it, i'll have the trimmings (i wanta try it myself) 

I read its hard to grow, but I like a challenge and a carnivorous plant is interesting.

well I my angel fish have decided that I am not allowed to grow UG they are destroying it !!!!

My angelfish decided that utricularia is not allowed to grow in my tank..... gutted
cry1.gif

Most reactions

Back