Finally!

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

Caprichoso

Fish Herder
Reaction score
I'm very excited to have discovered today that one of my CRS females is full of eggs! I recently transferred my CRS over to a 5 gallon using the Fluval shrimp substrate which lowered the pH and voila! Looks like it paid off. I'm just not sure if she mated with another CRS or one of my Golden Bee shrimp. Hopefully the Golden Bee and maybe it will give me some shrimp with more white!

Thanks for reading!

good stuff i would like to see your shrimp tank could ya post a pic ? and good luck

good stuff i would like to see your shrimp tank could ya post a pic ? and good luck

Thanks! I have had a lot of trouble posting pics, can't seem to do it, lol, I'm a complete train wreck with computer stuff!

Thanks! I have had a lot of trouble posting pics, can't seem to do it, lol, I'm a complete train wreck with computer stuff!
do you have a photobucket account or any thing like tht post the link and i could have a look on it hehe

I will give it a try...I hope you're patient, might not get to it today, lol

do you have a photobucket account or any thing like tht post the link and i could have a look on it hehe

I will give it a try...I hope you're patient, might not get to it today, lol
:lol: heres mine if you want a wee look http://s1126.photobucket.com/albums/l614/XFiSh_cichildX/

Wow, lots of pics! Were those baby pleco or like a zebra oto or something? They look neat! Great pics, looks like lots of action! I like your dogs too, lol

Wow, lots of pics! Were those baby pleco or like a zebra oto or something? They look neat! Great pics, looks like lots of action! I like your dogs too, lol
there baby bristlenose pleco they have nice marks and thanks hehe the babys are growing up nicely atm

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back