snowflake311
Fish nerd
I have a Aqua clear filter it has the ammo chips , carbon and a sponge. Right now I only have the sponges in. Do you think the other stuff is necessary? I know Carbon takes the chemicals out. I have had people tell me all you need are sponges.
What do you use in your tank.
Do you think My tank is under filtered. I know it is good to get a larger filter. I have the Aqua clear 30 Gal 150 GPH. Should I add another filter? I do water changes Cleaning the gravel every week sometimes every other week. The tank has been set up like this for a year.
36 Gal
6 red tail Rasbora
1 Opaline Gourami
1 Bristle nose
1 clown pleco
I have 2 keyhole cichlids but they are in a 10 Gal hospital tank for observation. But normally they live in the big tank.
What do you use in your tank.
Do you think My tank is under filtered. I know it is good to get a larger filter. I have the Aqua clear 30 Gal 150 GPH. Should I add another filter? I do water changes Cleaning the gravel every week sometimes every other week. The tank has been set up like this for a year.
36 Gal
6 red tail Rasbora
1 Opaline Gourami
1 Bristle nose
1 clown pleco
I have 2 keyhole cichlids but they are in a 10 Gal hospital tank for observation. But normally they live in the big tank.







