Fighting already ???

Pet of the Month Starts Now!
FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 Click here to enter! 🐰

Guyb93

Fish Herder
Fish of the Month 🌟
Reaction score
my electric blue acara fry are fighting already ... why ? There in a 500l tank 1.5 inch in size , it seems territorial but already ?

disclaimer .... not my music ahaha wife is cleaning hence I’m messing with fish and avoid helping

my electric blue acara fry are fighting already ... why ? There in a 500l tank 1.5 inch in size , it seems territorial but already ?

disclaimer .... not my music ahaha wife is cleaning hence I’m messing with fish and avoid helping
They're so cute! I love that I always pretend I'm messing with the fish to not help round the house lol!

They're so cute! I love that I always pretend I'm messing with the fish to not help round the house lol!
Same. :rofl:

Those fry are really cute.

Yeah Iv learned the warning signs now I see her gradually build momentum to do it and have a sudden urge to do something fish related ahah

?Nice!
Raised hundreds, see it all the time, normal sparing behavior. In fact I have 4-6 dozen scattered in grow-out tanks. Should be ready to sell in about 2 months.
Good Luck!
Glad it’s normal these two are really challenging each other at the moment it’s kind of funny but not sure how it will end , about 10 have decided to live in a group while two are living life with the adults competing for food ect

They are fighting because that is what most cichlids do. Time to start separating them.

They are fighting because that is what most cichlids do. Time to start separating them.
I get that and I don’t plant on keeping them all just waiting for an inch or two more so command a better price but why when my adults don’t fight? There is plenty of space for them

I'd happily take one or two for my 75 ?
take them please Iv been selling them at 4 for 10£ and I sold 20+ At 1inch under, I don’t want them not in a bad way , just I have no space for 15 electric blue acara lol If your anywhere near Birmingham come grab a pair lol
Oohh! I see a sale coming up. :hey:

Four acara’s for £10 is a pretty good price. Over here in the USA, they sell at $15-$30 a piece.

take them please Iv been selling them at 4 for 10£ and I sold 20+ At 1inch under, I don’t want them not in a bad way , just I have no space for 15 electric blue acara lol If your anywhere near Birmingham come grab a pair lol
Dude I'm in east midlands haha

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back