Fifa 11 Online Dc's?

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

stubert

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
Anybody else have problems with dc's with fifa 11? Head to head had a few dc's that may have been people leaving though but pro ranked matches ive played prob like 20 mins game time of each match before being d/c'd, really annoying.

hear EA have pretty #105### servers so?

i dont think ive ever been disconnected but not once in my experience of playing fifa 10 or 11 on head to head has it ever played as smooth as the one player does. its always laggy.

just started on fifa 11 and finding it harder to play than the others. the passins a nightmare just can;t string decent passes for the strikers. any tips?

Simon

practice unfortunately. i found it a struggle to go from 10 to 11, but once you get it its a lot more rewarding. if youre doing a career take the time to set up your tactics properly as when i started i found that my players would never run where i wanted them to, and even now they sometimes dont. you can set how offensive/defensive you want each man to be, and what direction you want them to run when youre attacking etc.

as for passing through to the front men, its all about the through ball and keeping it quick. i find the AI closes you down quite quickly, if you can catch them out with a couple of one touch passes then a killer through ball behind the stranded defender youre laughing. also getting crosses in is good practice.

and most importantly, put the 'handball' option on. its a bit cheeky, as it doesnt take into account 'ball to hand' accidents, but you get a lot of free kicks and penalties from crossing and shooting and it hitting a player in the arm :lol: . bear in mind it happens at your end aswell though :crazy:

i once had a free kick, and the wall was in the area. my rubbish free kick hit the wall, but apparently it hit a player on the arm and i got a penalty instead :hyper:

i dont think ive ever been disconnected but not once in my experience of playing fifa 10 or 11 on head to head has it ever played as smooth as the one player does. its always laggy.

mine is fine for 20 mins match time then will start laggin then cut off, dunno if its just me but i watch sky player and thats fine once in a while get dc off that but a reload sorts it so dont think its my internet, im on a 360 btw.

just started on fifa 11 and finding it harder to play than the others. the passins a nightmare just can;t string decent passes for the strikers. any tips?

Simon

I took pass assist off noticed the ball only went where i wanted it 50% of the time so try that, takes a bit of gettin used too

havent been disconnected yet today, happy times

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back