Festival Of Fishkeeping 2008.

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

DevUK

UKAPS member
Reaction score
Just wondered if anyone else is going to the FoF this year? I'm going down tomorrow and stopping over till Sunday. They'll be a big UKAPS contingency there by the sounds of things!

Should be a great show, I'm really looking forwards to it! Who else is headed down there?

There are free entry tickets in the last 4 PFKs someone tells me :) I'm going to check tonight. Check out the FBAS site for specifics :)

Hi all. I live so close it would be rude not to go. Apparantly there is free addmission in Practical Fishkeeping Mag. as they are sponsoring the show.

Check this out....Festival of Fishkeeping

A host of exciting attractions for both residents & day visitors, including everything you need to know about, Freshwater Tropicals, Discus, marine Fish,Koi & Goldfish..Many trade Stands

Mill Rythe Holiday Village, Hayling Island Hampshire PO11 0PB

Day Visitors On Sat 11th Sunday 12th ...10am until 5pm. Admission Free Sponsored by Practical Fishkeeping Magazine & Aquarian Fish food.

Friday 10 Oct 08 to Sunday 12 Oct 08

For those who care I shall be there Saturday (now off to the newsagents to buy a Practical Fishkeeping mag)
*edit* check my second post further down

Hey guess what.....no need for tickets at all :shifty:

The show is on a holiday camp and as a day visitor to the show iiiiiiiiiiits FREE :shout:

Don't believe me? ring this guy and mention the Practical Fishkeeping website 0208 847 3586

Now come on.....free entry has got to be worth a bit of fuel (well maybe not THAT much fuel 'shelaghfishface')

The show was really good. Quite busy on Saturday but a bit quiet on Sunday. Lots of fantastic quality fish. Some amazing discus too. The UKAPS stand was amazing and it was a real pleasure to be able to help out :)

Anyone else manage to get there?

Yes it was good and as walso goot o have a real chat yo the UKAPS guys.

I'll have photo's to come soon.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back