Feeding

Fergwi

Reaction score
Hi everyone - stupid me again! Just got a quick question re feeding. I feed the fish flakes in the morning and then give them some bloodworms or brine shrimp in the evening. Everything disappears almost instantly but am worried that it may not be good for them to have the bloodworm, etc. every day and maybe it should just be used now and again as a treat!

i usually only feed my fish once a day. i usually give them flakes and some algae wafer for the bristlenose (the neons eat that too though) and frozen bloodworms every second or third day. i reckon bloodworms are better as a kind of treat and should only be fed once in a while. you might even want to try live bloodworms as it is so funny to watch the fish eat them lol

I usually feed them flake food twice a day in small amounts. I only feed them brine shrimp or bloodworms every once in a while as a treat. Are you using freeze dried food?

You only need to feed bloodworms or brine shrimp daily if you have breeders or are growing out fry. My breeders & fry get brine shrimp every other day, and do just fine.

It's almost always better to feed less. A lot of fish & tank problems can be caused by over feeding.

Tolak

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back