Feeding Garlic/also Bn Plec Feeding Tips

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Gilli

Gilli
Reaction score
I know some of you feed garlic to your fish - how do you present it to them do you mince it raw or what?

Also any tips for my BN plec? Apart from algae waifers and the usual flake food She loves cucumber courgette and pepper but so far has turned her little bristle nose up at spinach, lettuce & cabbage and also wont eat mosqitto worms or brine shrimp! . Do they like fruit?

I cant believe how much she has grown! She was a tiny skinney thing only about 2cm when i got her a month ago shes now about 4cm and double the width!!!

Never given mine garlic well cept with brineshrimp so cant answer that one, however, try sweet potato for the plec - cook it in the microwave for a few secs just to soften it. Mine also used to like new potatoes :good: Never tried fruit though!

I do a prawn / cod / spirulina / garlic mix for my discus and they love it, when they have finished the cory's then start to clean up.

As for sweet potate, I just cut and weight it down for the plec and bn's, takes them longer to finish it but they do, also the apple snails love it and it lasts for a couple of days that way.

Never given mine garlic well cept with brineshrimp so cant answer that one, however, try sweet potato for the plec - cook it in the microwave for a few secs just to soften it. Mine also used to like new potatoes :good: Never tried fruit though!

Aren't uncooked potatoes poisonous? I know they are for humans!

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back