February 2012 Fish Of The Month Entries.

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Status
Not open for further replies.
Panda Loachy - Numero Uno lol
pandyloachy4.jpg

Verification (sorry, meant to put it up last month but camera was being a pain and wasnt sure id make it so put both months on there).
loachverification.jpg

No chance in heck of winning, but thought I'd do my first ever entry this month. This is my girl Lola. :)
397958_547540753494_171300591_30803113_1025746823_n-1.jpg

IMG_0747.jpg

Lola looks nice, I like the yellow spots on her fins. Hope she is not named after the Kinks song lol :unsure:

:wub: One of my 18 Firemouth Juvies :wub:

Don't think I have any chance of winning against those beautiful Kuhlis, but It's the taking part that counts... right? :look:

ENTRY:
004-2.jpg

VERIFICATION:
0172.jpg

Lola looks nice, I like the yellow spots on her fins. Hope she is not named after the Kinks song lol :unsure:
Thanks for the compliment, and sorry about your guy. He was beautiful!

Had to google the song you are talking about! Haha!

Going to enter Draco again this month. :)

IMG_2536.jpg

Verification

IMG_2537.jpg

wow, i finally got a decent photo of my male krib, but there is no chance in hell he can beat those!
I cant get over the talking catfish :hyper:

my first entry (thanks to Malawi MaD for pointing out that this competition exists !)

had to insert the intermediate image to help show the fish came from my tank. If this breaks the rules..please pull my entry from the comp :)

Submission
fotm_2012feb_submission.jpg

Original photo
fotm_2012feb_orig.jpg

Tank (submission photo was taken between the cory swimming down/right, and the white paper)
fotm_2012feb_tank.jpg

That little cory makes me think "BOO", great action shot :nod:

THIS IS MY PARROT FISH HIDING IN A HOLLOW LOG. IT HAS TO GO SIDEWAYS TO FIT IN! HE IS NAMED TORRAP WHICH IS PARROT SPELT BACKWARDS BUT PRONOUNCED LIKE THIS. TORE-RAP

IS THAT A BLUE KING LOBSTER?

Attachments

• Optimized-IMAG0258.jpg
    Optimized-IMAG0258.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 136
Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back