February 2012 Fish Of The Month Entries.

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ludwig Venter

Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator ⚒️
Reaction score
Thanks again to everyone who participated in our January 2012 competition. The poll to decide the winner is currently running and will be active until 29th February 2012. The winner will then be announced.

Meantime, please start posting entries and nominations for the February 2012 competition here.

Please note that a dated verification picture must be provided or the entry will not be accepted.

The standard of the entries in the comps so far has been very high, so let’s keep them coming please!

If you have not done so already, please read the competition rules before submitting a nomination or entry.

The February competition will close for entries and nominations on 14th February 2012.

so i would like to enter my angel fish "lord snuzzlebut" (mum named him not my fault :p )

015-5.jpg

024-4.jpg

Here is my entry: its the Darker one on the left...

Kuhli.jpg

Confirmation: He's at the back facing right....

_DSC0092.jpg

Please Vote and I will buy him a new cave :good:

Here is my entry: its the Darker one on the left...

Kuhli.jpg

Confirmation: He's at the back facing right....

_DSC0092.jpg

Please Vote and I will buy him a new cave :good:

Yes! Another Kuhli Loach addition! Beautiful specimans, mine aren't this big yet, and their markings are gorgeaus. You have my vote, one kuhli addict to another :nod: :hyper: I hope my female kuhli loach Lily wins the January FOTM :wub:
Does he have a name?

:blush: Cheers...He normally goes by the name of...look there he is lol

His name is Mcgee ( from NCIS)

Gonna throw in glory for the competition, she's pretty, so hey, why not :lol:

She's a little psychotic, but she's pretty, so I guess that balances things out

At least, I think :look:

P.S. To all strong competitors, Glory might sneak into your tank at night and have a bar room brawl with your competitor.

You have been warned.

Entry picture

glorylargepicture-1-1.jpg

Verification (complete with heart dotted I's and a 2 minute rough inaccurate sketch of a convict)

varification.jpg

Glory was getting rowdy by then, so apologies if the verification isn't good enough, I can give it another go tomorrow morning when she settles down again if necessary.

Not sure I'll be able to compete with that gorgeous loach. :hyper: But here goes,
(edit adding a bigger version of the pic. I.E. the one i thought i was originally submitting)
DSCN1055-2.jpg

DSCN1055.jpg

FOTM.jpg

Not sure I'll be able to compete with that gorgeous loach. :hyper: But here goes,

pics removed for space conservation
Very pretty firemouth you've got there, how big is he? Do you got any bigger pictures of him?

pics removed for space conservation
Very pretty firemouth you've got there, how big is he? Do you got any bigger pictures of him?
Thanks! I had to resize it for various reasons(Edit i see what you mean now, on my pc when i originally posted it was quite a bit bigger). I'll reupload the original photo of him. He is probably pushing if not over 5 inches but I'm terrible at guessing. Still haven't named him(Open to suggestions).
DSCN1049.jpg

DSCN1047.jpg

DSCN1055-2.jpg

Full tank shot just for size reference. (was taken by a camera phone)
45ec0923.jpg

Some nice entries so far :good:

Ps; I dropped out, if I ever get a decent picture of any of my fish I will enter in the future!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back