Favourite Films

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Just setup an external hard drive on my ps3 to hold some of my movies (won't hold all of them it's only 1TB) so far I've got about 10 DVDs on there, and I already love it. No discs to worry about, just use the ps3 DVD/bluray remote to select a film and it plays.

Oh and before anyone accuses me, not a single copied or pirated DVD in the collection. And they are being ripped for personal use, I don't intend to sell or make files available, and I don't condone such actions.

It's not perfect, But kalaidescape is just too expensive.

Most recent films:
the hangover - pretty good comedy
pandorum- disappointing
fantastic mr fox - not too bad but could have been better
9 - interesting, worth a watch if it doesn't cost too much

hmm can't remember the other DVDs we got this week.

Except watership down is a classic film, fantastic mr fox is a classic book... Unsure whether the film did it justice...

I like how you put it as "the bond films"

is that because they're all the same film really? I think they are. I bet if you press play on all of them and play them side by side you'd be able to have most of them in sync.

guessing that a no no on the bond films then? lol

its not really a film its mroe of a series of 1 hour shows its called band of brothers anyone watched it?

it is amazing imo im actually going through them all again now about 10 hours or something lol

Ash

The bond series is a good film. But unfortunately there are over 20 of that film. Still worth watching a few though.

1 Casablanca [get the Kleenex out ]
2 any Basil rathbone as Sherlock Holmes movies
3 mad max
4 jaws 1 2 3
5 bond movies
and after that too many to list a lot of old black and white movies

cheech and chong - up in smoke
johnson family vacation
whats the worst that can happen - it takes a thief to nail a crook
are we there yet
are we done yet
notorious - no dream is too B.I.G
pineapple express
knocked up
happy gilmore
dont be a menace to south central while drinking your juice in the hood

My favourite films are :

1. Gladiator
2. The Troy
3. Blood Diomond
4. The Aviator
5. Titanic
6. Tears of the Sun

I have a group of them:

• Big Trouble in Little China
  • Flash Gordon
  • Clash of the Titans
  • Menace 2 Society
  • Boyz In The Hood
  • Watchmen

lol blood diamond, the guy near to the end with the spade goin sick on that guy, awesome.
Watchmen was a let down for me, less super and more ordinary, The guy with the sick voice was interesting tho.

Atm,
  • Star trek (mainly cause of the sound effects, just wack the tv up to full volume :D ) im not a treky and reccomend anyone to watch it
  • Defendor (woody harrilson, what a guy)
  • Donnie darko
  • Kick #17#####
  • Lo, weird but kept me interested
  • Ip man, if anyones into chinese martial arts or w/e, watch it. i dont think its come into uk mainstream, but its probably the best one ive seen.

Just some ive watched recently, if you havent seen em check em out. anyone else finding it hard to think?

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back