Favourite Films

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

chrisbassist

Fish Addict
Reaction score
Don't restrict yourself to 1 movie as a fave. As many as you like try and say why too.

I love reservoir dogs. The way it's put together is excellent, and what it achieves with such a small cast is great

is there anyone else in the world that liked "domino" or is it just me?

i would have to say enter the dragon because i love bruce lee films and thats my favourite
then juice because thats my favourite tupac shakur film
SCUM is an all time classic with ray winston

more up to date favourites include ice cubes friday series and barbershop films simply because there so funny

i love films with bruce willis in them his recent one surrogotes was pretty good a new idea i never seen before in a film (to that scale anyway) and i love a die hard film every now and again! even armageddon! lol

Ash

Has Anyone Seen A Brazilian Movie Called "City of God"? I watched it with subtitles (its brazilian so they speak Portuguese) and it was wonderful!

some faves are (All US):

napoleon dynamite
office space
city of god (exception as its brazilian)
eagle eye (saw it last night it was great)
the soloist
paranormal activity

and many more i cant remember lol

for me favorite films are ones i find on tv and happily watch over and over again. mine are
Twister,
Jurrassic park (only the original),
50 first dates,
Shrek (all),
Singing in the rain classic everyone should see it.
Inherit the wind
Star trek (almost all)
most musicals
enchanted,
rent,
Phantom of the opera.

All films with Steven Seagal and the westerns with Clint Eastwood, jet Li, yun fat chow and Bruce Lee (in the late 70s i started going to Karate watching this guy) properly like must boys then.

Has Anyone Seen A Brazilian Movie Called "City of God"? I watched it with subtitles (its brazilian so they speak Portuguese) and it was wonderful!
^^^^
this is one of the best films ever made, forget ur pulp fictions, res dogs ect ect. This film is awesome!

AVATAR!!!- actually cuz it sends a message AND the fact that alot of my drawings prior film look ALOT like the animals in the movie cept for the hammerhead rhino thing
Gladiator- the ending is about the closest you can get me to the point of crying, i dont cry lol
all the star wars movies lol- tbh episode III first tie i watched Alomst made me cry
finding nemo (quit laughing)- me likee fishy
the new star trek- idk im a nerd leave me be!!!
iron man- ace
space balls- funy
mel gibsons history of the world part I- REALLY funny/ racist

theres alot more lol

I love watching film some over and over but my best are

Star Wars series- watched them for about 20 yrs and they never go stale
Godfather 1 and 2 - the whole feel of the film, stories and music etc unbeatable

Saturday Night Fever - what a film
Shawshank Redemption - cliche but what a story and lovely film

Gran Torino - what a film I almost cried at the end!!!
Cool Hand Luke - Newman amazing in the film and again the whole laid back theme
with great music in it
Pulp Fiction - amazing dialogue don;t realise how good till rewatch all thse yrs later

There'll be hundreds more I love the Pacino De Niro films love 70's films something better about the way there made more chilled and subtle. Not a fan of the big american blockbuster switched avatar off after 30 mins last week

have you seen Harry Brown yet?

like Gran Torino, but English and not as good.

The green mile, the closest a film has ever come to making me cry.

Scarface, chainsaws in the shower...

taken
hitman
happy gilmore--- hilarious
apocolypto
scarface
training day --- denzel is amazing in this film
snatch
con air
the departed
the usual suspects ------ very clever film but only works 1st time you see it
lucky number slevin