Votes: 0 0.0%
  • british bulldog

• Total voters
i love my puppies :wub:
a045a.jpg

maltese and wire haired jack russell.

i also love schnauzers, labs, boxers, dobermans, all types of terriers.

i pretty much like all dogs :p

I love Great Danes
I saw to baby huskies the other day walking aorund the pier and I wanted to kidnapp them so bad!

That's an extremely limited poll. A bit like asking, "what's your favourite fruit - apple or pear ?" - well there are zilions of types of fruit, as are there dogs :/

yea i no but i coudnt put every breed of dog on could i :/ anyway i have put other for people who like different types of dogs
p.s sorry if that comes across as obnoxious

jkrekord said:
p.s sorry if that comes across as obnoxious
[snapback]918176[/snapback]​
not at all :) I just think the majority of people will vote "other"..... as would I, as my favourite breed are Dobermann's !

I like each dog for it's individual personality, so breed (or not as the case may be) is not important to me, for looks alone I'd guess I'd say, german shephards, dobermans and irish setters.

Interesting argument. I am told to stop buying pure bred animals, and ancouraged to buy mixed from shelters. This will encourage breeders to stop? Breeders supply what is in demand, if it's mutts we all want, then they will breed them (I think this is where the cockapoo came from?). Should I go out and buy as many bloody parrots as I can find, to get those pesky F1 P. saulosi off the street?

My favorite dog is a minature Yorkie. I love the little fellows, :wub: :wub: My boyfriends aunt has two of them they are so cute. :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

I can see where people firmly beleive in adopting mutts from the pounds, but you are not ever going to get peopel to stop breeding purebred dogs.

It's never going to happen.

Too many people show dogs, too many people like the look and characteristics of certain breeds, and purebred dogs are more stable and predictable.

Where I think a mutt puppy is adorable..they generally grow up into not so cute adults. Sad but true. A chow/lab puppy is about the cutest thing ever...with that snubby face, fuzzy fur, and roly poly body....but when they grow up...they don't look teh same, and sometimes a litter of 5 looks like 14 different dogs rolled into 5. Personally I prefer a dog that I can tell upfront if it will get big or stay small, if it will keep long hair or attain it later in life.

I don't think it fair or right to condem people who prefer a purebred dog, just because their preference is saving strays.

Don't blame breeder's for stray's...blame to stupid people who buy them and don't get them fixed and let them run around creating mutt's. That can and does happen with strays just as often as it does with purebred's...actually it happens more often TBH. -_-

Most reactions

Back