Votes: 0 0.0%
  • british bulldog

• Total voters

jkrekord

Fish Addict
Reaction score
for me it between english bull terrier and british bulldog :unsure: ive got a poodle an its great but its not a dog i wil have wen i move out

I voted Siberian husky. I used to have one but she went missing in August (same weekend as my birthday). I think she was stolen. All in all, it hasn't been a good year for me in regards to animals.

My favourite breeds are huskies and Australian boxers.

look at the my name :pI have two german shepherd dogs(alsations)
i love scottish terriers too.

i ahve 2 favorites

Pitbulls
and black labs

I love pitbulls because despite what people say and think, all the ones around me are the nicest dogs ever.

and black labs because i used to have a 16 yr old one and i knew it all my life, but sadly passed away on my,... birthday.. last year :byebye:

pointer. smart, reliable, loving, gorgeous, faithful, funny......... do you think i'm biased??? :)

Border Collie; inteligent, friendly, obedient, trusrworthy, very pretty and above all...... not too expensive!!! (Smetimes even FREE to a good home!!!) :rofl:

Meg
Meg.jpg

Mutts, never really liked any purebreed dogs, I could never live knowing I bought a dog from a breeder instead of rescueing one from death.

Dobermans :wub: Hands down..followed closely by Wire Fox Terriers.

Dogs from breeder's need homes too though...you know. :dunno:

And you can also get purebreeds from pure breed specific rescues...same thing as getting one from the pound imo.

They all need loving homes.

Most reactions

Back