Fave Animals

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
I love all animals, but my favorite would have to be the wolf.

Also on the tigers. Siberians and Bengals from what I know can both be white and orange in color.

I just a dog person. I love dogs. There are a lot of beautiful animals in the world but I obviously can't keep them as pets. Besides dogs, I love seeing the white squirrels (like in my avatar) around our golf course. They aren't albinos, just a breed that has been around there for the 20+ years I've played there.

I love pretty much all animals but a few of my faves are:

Foxes - Beautiful

Elephants - majestic

Toucans - cool and colourful

But honestly I could be here all day listing different animals

wolverines,an animal the size of a cocker spaniel that bears are afraid of.how cool is that.

My 2 fav (wild) animals......

Manta Ray and Wolves

I'm also beginning to really like wolf eels as well.

My fave animal is a tapiar :good:

They live in south america (Brazil)

Here is an adult male>

tapir.gif

Here is a beautyful baby>

tapir7-03w.jpg

Here is a beautyful baby with its mother>

2tapir.jpg

hope you like them! :rolleyes:

moggys are domesticated though so it doesn't matter what colour they are. There are white lion reintroduction groups, its that sort of thing thats 100% pointless, the reason they don't exist in the wild is that they are a random genetic mutation which causes the white colouration, and if naturally born they stick out like a simpson in the arctic.

errr.... NO lol :shout:

white lions are not in the wild anymore as their colour makes them ideal targets to hunters and poachers to sell their fur on the black market.. same goes for white tigers

...as you can tell i love big cats :D

i am CAT MAD!! I love moggies, pedigrees, tigers lions, cheetahs........

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back