Fave Animals

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Whale shark!
My dream would to go diving a see one of these! They are stunning... Biggest fish in the world
They have some at the Atlanta aquarium.
I want to see them so bad. :drool:

But my favorite animal is the red panda.
They're the most adorable things ever!!! :wub: :wub: :wub:
red-panda.jpg

Red%20Panda.jpg

Whale shark!
My dream would to go diving a see one of these! They are stunning... Biggest fish in the world

They have some at the Atlanta aquarium.
I want to see them so bad. :drool:

But my favorite animal is the red panda.
They're the most adorable things ever!!! :wub: :wub: :wub:
red-panda.jpg

Red%20Panda.jpg

I have a pet like the red panda but in dog form on a site called chickensmoothie.com.

Pet's name: Seth

Fish :p :lol:

I love capybaras!

EDIT: Pic!

800px-Capybara_Hattiesburg_Zoo_%2870909b-42%29_2560x1600.jpg

Giant guinea pig! With longer legs and less fur!

wolverines,an animal the size of a cocker spaniel that bears are afraid of.how cool is that.

Well they are awesome i have to admit!

My favourtie animals are:
-White tigers(Not pointless and they are gorgeous)
-Grey fox.
-Fennec fox.

Alessa x.

dogs, specifically rottweilers!!! (pronounced rottveiler)

here are my 2:

Kirby2.jpg

Kirby

073.jpg

Millie with Kirby trying to get into the picture

Prairie dogs are pretty cool so are wallabys, they have a few tame ones at this wildlife park near my house. Quality little things, they will let you stroke them and feed them if you walk slow enough. I want a pet one lol.

I have to say I've always been a cat person. I even remember when I was about 6 we could do a project of our choice at school. I wrote a little book all about cats.

Choosing a specific cat is hard. To start with do you go domestic or wild? Many breeds exist as domestic which are amazing. But I think you gotta go with wild. I think my fave is probably obvious, and those of you who are on the ball will remember seeing a photo of mine of one. Or mentioning them in the extinction thread.

It's got to be the Amur leopard. So beautiful. And so rare.

great white shark. i would love to go cage diving off guadelupe ( spelling) 1 of the best shark diving destinations around .

Dolphins and Frogs are my favourite animals :)

I've swam with Dolphins and I have frogs as pets, 4 DAFS and 2 Tree Frogs (1 Gray and 1 Green).

Tapirs, horses, dogs, Aye Ayes, ring tailed lemurs, sun bears. I can't seem to just pick one- I love all animals :rolleyes:

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back