External Canister Filter Advice

stevo_gti

Fish Crazy
Joined
Nov 30, 2008
Messages
318
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Chestefield
i just got a new 250L tank and need to buy a filter fir it im deffinately going with a external canister type filter was thinkin the tetratec ex1200 read a few reviews of it and it sounds like a good filter, just wondered if if anyone on here has one and can recomend it or recomend something similar or more suitable

i do like the planted look in fish tanks so i will be having few live plants but not to the extent of a full planted

cheers to everyone in advance, mark :good:
 
I have a Marineland C series and from the pictures I think it is the same filter, US version. It has been a fairly good filter and does what it is supposed to do. I also have several Rena XP series and find that I like them a bit better because they are easier to clean and get set back up. Both filters do their job so for me it's just a personal preference.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top