Ever buy fish online?

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
šŸ† Click to enter! šŸ†

Im in the U.K. but have never had a problem with posted fish. Granted weā€™re not shipping the distances you tea wasters are but a pro outfit canā€™t afford many mistakes. Something beyond their control may occasionally occur but if theyā€™ve a good rep for after service I donā€™t think the buyer can go wrong.
"tea wasters"?

Im in the U.K. but have never had a problem with posted fish. Granted weā€™re not shipping the distances you tea wasters are but a pro outfit canā€™t afford many mistakes. Something beyond their control may occasionally occur but if theyā€™ve a good rep for after service I donā€™t think the buyer can go wrong.
Tea wasters? Are you Brits still harping over 1773? Time to move on.
šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Well I am actually a tea drinker, as I have European blood. So yeah -_- But, good point about the rest.

Iā€™ve a toe in your camp being from Washington. The real Washington. Old Georgeā€™s family being the local lords of the manor probably have their dna in all of us from around those parts.
Iā€™m Native American and share none of old GWā€™s DNA.

I have bought fish online before, but only cichlids. I have bought from both Don Conkels Tropicals and Tangled Up In Cichlids, and had awesome experiences every time. When you deal with seasoned pros, you can usually expect to have a great experience.

šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
Did DNA on me and the dogs. Big Shocker was my French Bulldog tested 13% Brit. Always thought he barked funny.
No European in me fortunately. My bark is all American.

My cats say they love you, šŸ˜»šŸ˜»šŸ˜»
Everyone should. It was International Black Cats Day yesterday. We spend more time on average in cat charity places before being rehomed than other colour cats. Itā€™s a disgrace.
Iā€™d post more but Iā€™m resting up until Sunday. Itā€™s us black cats busiest day of the year. We earn as much in one day as we do the other 364 put together!

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back