Even Boring Fish Can Be Amazing.

doktor doris

Fish Crazy
Joined
Jun 15, 2009
Messages
395
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Grantham.
I mentioned this in another recent post of mine.

I have a 125litre tank that I bought yesterday, Iam going to do a fishless cycle starting tomorrow.

As the tank is on a stand next to my TV I wanted to see fish in it, untill I start the cycle.

I netted 8 zebra danios out of one of my tanks and put them into th 125 tank.
The tank has no substrate, and is empty apart from 5 kilos of ocean rock.

Wow!

Even relativly dull fish like zebra danios are amazing to watch if they are alone in a big tank.
I never dreamed that they would be so interesting to watch.
 
i actually like danios, i have zebras in my community tank ,and they go into a frenzy at feeding time :lol:

so i assume theyll be put back into the other tank come tommorow? you`l have to get some pretend glass ones till your cycle is done then, wont be as interesting though, but fishless cycling is definatley the way to go :) hope it all goes well for you :)
shelagh xxx
 
i actually like danios, i have zebras in my community tank ,and they go into a frenzy at feeding time :lol:

so i assume theyll be put back into the other tank come tommorow? you`l have to get some pretend glass ones till your cycle is done then, wont be as interesting though, but fishless cycling is definatley the way to go :) hope it all goes well for you :)
shelagh xxx

Oh yes shelagh, of course the willl go back home once the fishless cycle starts.

I couldnt bear looking at a new tank being all empty on its first night!

doris
 
i know exactly what you mean, ive had a rio 180 in my bedroom for 2 weeks now all empty, i put the backing on yesterday but couldnt find the enthusiasm to wash the 2 bags of sand that i bought :/
probably just as well its up there out of the way as i too hate empty tanks .
 
I mentioned this in another recent post of mine.

I have a 125litre tank that I bought yesterday, Iam going to do a fishless cycle starting tomorrow.

As the tank is on a stand next to my TV I wanted to see fish in it, untill I start the cycle.

I netted 8 zebra danios out of one of my tanks and put them into th 125 tank.
The tank has no substrate, and is empty apart from 5 kilos of ocean rock.

Wow!

Even relativly dull fish like zebra danios are amazing to watch if they are alone in a big tank.
I never dreamed that they would be so interesting to watch.


Sorry first thing I thought of was so how stoned are you. Jk any type of fish is fun to watch unless it's not moving m
Like my lame medusa pleco but when it does move I get excited. Just shows you fish are fun never under estamate them.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top