Essay on bettas.

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

Post essay??

• yes

• no

Results are only viewable after voting.
I work at PetSmart for the main reason to try to educate every single person buying or even thinking about buying a fish, including Bettas. I am going to try to advocate for restriction of Betta sales, every other fish I can say refuse sale to people since I have to scoop them, but bettas are unregulated! I always make sure I ask each person tank size, tank maintenance routine, etc.

Sorry I am late to this party. Learning and writing papers is a big step on the way to to becoming intelligent. Keep it up.

You might want to visit this site. It might have been a help when you were doing your research. It is easy to foget that Bettas are a wild fish and that there are many more species then splendens.
International Betta Congress: The Premier Betta Organization

Sorry I am late to this party. Learning and writing papers is a big step on the way to to becoming intelligent. Keep it up.

You might want to visit this site. It might have been a help when you were doing your research. It is easy to foget that Bettas are a wild fish and that there are many more species then splendens.
International Betta Congress: The Premier Betta Organization
yes. I tried to focus on betta splendens only because that's the most commonly sold.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back