Essay on bettas.

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

Post essay??

• yes

• no

Results are only viewable after voting.
I LOVE it!! Seriously, it's awesome! Great work. I've written many similar essays, but they're in Greek. BTW, there are still some Betas in there. Please tell us what your teacher thinks!

Oh, just remembered this! I also wrote something about the ph, nitrites and nitrates in another essay. Guess what. She said that they do not excist. I told her to google it. She told me she did. I just left.That was creepy.

Oh, just remembered this! I also wrote something about the ph, nitrites and nitrates in another essay. Guess what. She said that they do not excist. I told her to google it. She told me she did. I just left.That was creepy.
Probably a conspiracy theorist that doesnt believe in things lile the wind you can feel.it but not see it... Pour some acid on her hand and see if she thinks PH matters 😅

Sounds like the Senior Mistress at my secondary school back in the early 1970s, a history teacher who thought she was better than everyone else including the parents. It was open evening and I had volunteered to run some experiments in the science lab. I was demonstrating paper chromatography when Miss Snooty Senior Mistress came along and asked in her supercilious way what was the point of it :mad:
If only I'd known then what I know now I could have given her a list of uses.

I had a racist teacher back in 4th grade:/
being a person of color in a mostly white and privileged school was difficult. The lady would make me sit away from others and usually with the other child of color in the class, because "I was too talkative" trust me I was actually a quiet kid, I had moved schools 3 years in a row.

I had a racist teacher back in 4th grade:/
being a person of color in a mostly white and privileged school was difficult. The lady would make me sit away from others and usually with the other child of color in the class, because "I was too talkative" trust me I was actually a quiet kid, I had moved schools 3 years in a row.
Thata just... That's... Wow... She is a horrible person to do that... Was she fired ever?

Thata just... That's... Wow... She is a horrible person to do that... Was she fired ever?
no, at that age I didn't understand why that was happening, so I never reported those actions. over this year I've been thinking about my past schools and finally understood the chaos.

no, at that age I didn't understand why that was happening, so I never reported those actions. over this year I've been thinking about my past schools and finally understood the chaos.
Man... I'm so sorry you had to.go through that. Even if you didnt know what was happening at the time.

Man... I'm so sorry you had to.go through that. Even if you didnt know what was happening at the time.
I've learned that some things won't be solved, and to accept whatever life throws at you. I will never think racism is funny, but as I understand it I think I will be able to laugh about those experiences in the future. I mean let's face it, she was a stupid person.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back