FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ludwig Venter

Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator ⚒️
Reaction score
Thanks again to everyone who participated in our November competition. The poll to decide the winner is currently running and will be active until 30th November 2011. The winner will then be announced.

Meantime, please start posting entries and nominations for the December competition here.

Please note that a dated verification picture must be provided or the entry will not be accepted.

The standard of the entries in the comps so far has been very high, so lets keep them coming please!

If you have not done so already, please read the competition rules before submitting a nomination or entry.

The December competition will close for entries and nominations on 14th December 2011.

am i first to enter. help lol

Attachments

• pic898-001.jpg
    pic898-001.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 352
  • pic902.jpg
    pic902.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 136
May as well give it a go, wish me luck :rolleyes:

P1000631-1.jpg

P1000635-1.jpg

Nice tank livewire88. Can I ask what type of substrate that is? Sand or gravel and what make?

If anyone produces a Christmas themed tank will get my vote. Cheesier the better. :crazy:

I'll start giving it the ol' college try this month, believe this will be my first entry into the competition : )

Gotta learn how to take clearer pics...

6468488171_e88dab7579_b.jpg

167kr9y.jpg

It's very clear, and very nice! You have the same problem I do, though, and that's the light blow-out with the plants closest to the light. Still trying to work mine out. Good luck to everyone in the competition!

I've never done this competition before, so let's give it a shot.

This is my 4g SW pico... It features non-photosynthetic sun corals and green star polyps...

ec40382a.jpg

9393ec22.jpg

Some video...

The tanks here look great! Good luck to everybody!

EDIT: swapped the picture for a more current layout. If I'm against the rules, I can easily snap up another confirmation picture, no problem, but you can still tell it's the same tank. Let me know what you want me to do.

L

i want to vote just for your super mega verification label.............

here we go again on my ownnnnnn.... :music: :santa:

morefish013.jpg

verification

morefish014.jpg

Just for your info...... I have decided to award this prize to the winner of the competition with the most entries...... You have until 15th December to enter.....

http://www.fishforums.net/index.php?/topic/379042-a-prize-to-enter-any-of-our-competitions/

I'm gonna give my tank a go in this competition soon. I just feel like my aquascape is missing one plant (there's a gap that's crying out for a non-green plant) and I'm not gonna enter until I've got it!

Might as well try again, this time with my cory tank!

ffb97fcd.jpg

Verification ...

c5beba58.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back