Endlers And Cherry Shrimps Fish Tanks Up For Grabs

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Im still interested.

Just still not able to come get them atm.

No problems,just let me know by message preferably but i check on here daily......

Free Bump.

I think I'm I'll be down your way next month so hope to buy then.

Check before- i was going to shut everything down but i havent been well lately so theyve gone on the backburner for the moment.

Hi I live in Plymouth so abit to fare for any delivery just wondering if their is any chance of posting cherry shrimps please I am after about 15 shrimps if possible please
regards
darrin

Will be in Leicester this Sunday

Would you mind sending me a PM with your address and a contact number?

Hi Piltdownpaul, I've been searching for endlers for a while and would love some from you if you still have them, also a few cherry shrimp. I'm in Leicestershire so could collect. Thanks! :)

Sorry guppy love and other folks on here . Due to my poor health i have decided not to sell any more shrimp and endlers. I havent the time or energy at the moment to carry on and feel i need to get better without added pressure of dealing with customers. Thanks for everyone who i've dealt with. Sorry and cheers. (I will still be visitng the forum so you wont have heard the last of me!) Paul

Yeah over the last year ive been getting more poorly. Hopefully my medication with keep me well and stop me deterioating. Thanks carlovel

Thanks for replying, I'm really sorry to hear you're poorly. Take it easy and look after yourself.

My search for endlers continues, but I'm getting 2 more little peppered corys this week so that should keep me busy, they do make me laugh!

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back