Marine Tank Breakdown Loads Up For Grabs

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

hackmaster

Fishaholic
Reaction score
Livestock/Equipment make-model-size/Wanted/Exchange/Plants: 2ft jewel marine tank
Age and condition: 6 monthsish
Quantity for sale: 1
Reason for Sale: had enough and want to buy a 6ft upgrade for my oscars
Delivery or Collection: collection bring your own containers for water rock fish etc
Sales price: various
Postage & Packaging:n/a
Photograph:

DSCF0421 by bush basher, on Flickr

comes with, twin powerhead, protein skimmer and pump (v2 80 skim) heater (hagen 100w) digital thermometer, around 5 kilos of live rock, 2 clowns, 1 blue star damsel, 1 firefish goby, 1 cleaner shrimp, 6 hemits (brown and blue leg) 6 turbo snails, a couple of small zoa frags, pink pulsing xenia and malu nem

lighting is 2 t5's both actinic and the original jewel t8 with a marine white tube

the tank is very healthy with loads of coraline growing everywhere

All negotiations and questions must be posted in this sales thread and NOT by PM.

Communications may only be taken to PM once the sale and price has been agreed upon on the open forum and payment/collection details need to be given.
The agreement of the time and date of collection or postage, or confirmation that items have been posted should also be posted in the thread.

Please refrain from commenting unless you are interested in more details or are interested in buying.
If you suspect any foul play, please use the report button and the moderating team will deal with all reports.

By posting on this forum you are deemed to have agreed with and accepted the rules set out above. Please be aware that not using the form above will result in your topic being deleted.

Everything now for sale separately I'm breaking this tank down

As above
About 8 kg live rock £40 (3 biggish chunks)
Malu nem £15
Cleaner shrimp £10
Blue star damsel £5
firefish goby £12
pink pulsing Xenia £10
2 zoa frags £10
Mixture of blue and brown leg hermits 5 of £10
turbo snails 6 ish £ £10
twin 6000lph powerhead £5
v2 80 skim nano skimmer with rio 800 pump £20
Hagen elite 100w heater £10
digital thermometer £2
jewel 2ft tank with lid and t8 tube £30
t5 light ballast 24-39w with Arcadia leads and lampholders £25 (with actinic tubes £35)

Everything now for sale separately I'm breaking this tank down

As above
About 8 kg live rock £40 (3 biggish chunks)
Malu nem £15
Cleaner shrimp £10
Blue star damsel £5
firefish goby £12
pink pulsing Xenia £10
2 zoa frags £10
Mixture of blue and brown leg hermits 5 of £10
turbo snails 6 ish £ £10
twin 6000lph powerhead £5
v2 80 skim nano skimmer with rio 800 pump £20
Hagen elite 100w heater £10
digital thermometer £2
jewel 2ft tank with lid and t8 tube £30
t5 light ballast 24-39w with Arcadia leads and lampholders £25 (with actinic tubes £35)

Would you post the twin powerheads? (PLEEEEEEEASE) If so, I will take them!!!

Alan

digital thermometer and or maybe the zoa frags posted ??

I will post everything but the live stock has to go first...

I'm not sure how to post the rock tho matt

Let me know how much for postage for the powerheads, and I will make payment ASAP. Not in too much of a rush for them, because still need more equipment before setting up the tank.

Cheers

Alan

I will take the skimmer and interested in rock if other sale falls through. PM sent :)

Skimmers yours but I'm not happy about posting the rock... It is heavy and will cost a lot for p&p

Ok not to worry,

If you are ever heading down my way (Banbury) and its still about let me know :good:

Don't suppose you're after some bogwood? lol

if it doesnt sell this weekend fully it will all be taken down bit by bit starting with live stock on a first ask gets it basis

Most reactions

trending

Back