I got 9 embers and 1 cherry shrimp who hitchiked (11 gallon cube decently planted)
I have them for about 2 weeks, the first week the would come out when i wasnt at my room but hide when im in the room.
I went on vacation for a week and let my parents feed them.
I think they overfed them because yesterday when i came back they were at another hiding laying on the ground but still moving (hiding place that is not theyre normal hiding place)
i thougt they had swim bladder but now they seem fine but still veryyyyyyyyyyyyyy shy and they hide but barely moving even when not in the room.
should i get a dither fish?
will this be overstocked?
What do they have?
I have them for about 2 weeks, the first week the would come out when i wasnt at my room but hide when im in the room.
I went on vacation for a week and let my parents feed them.
I think they overfed them because yesterday when i came back they were at another hiding laying on the ground but still moving (hiding place that is not theyre normal hiding place)
i thougt they had swim bladder but now they seem fine but still veryyyyyyyyyyyyyy shy and they hide but barely moving even when not in the room.
should i get a dither fish?
will this be overstocked?
What do they have?
)
--floating plants are the issue. Substantial species like Water Sprite, Water Lettuce, or Amazon Frogbit are best here because they not only provide shade from the overhead light (many tropical fish have what one authority termed a light phobia) but their extensive root systems provide shelter and microscopic food.






