Eggs identification

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

Barry Tetra

Fish Aficionado
Pet of the Month 🎖️
Reaction score
I found this eggs on my anacharis in blue panchax tank, can you id if this is damselfly egg or fishes egg?

@Colin_T

Attachments

• 15941095813552613903585446163220.jpg
    15941095813552613903585446163220.jpg
    352.6 KB · Views: 70
Damselfly eggs is attached to floating leaf and kinda Yellow Looking Eggs (Like a Clear Yellowish) i dont think that is a damselfly eggs.

No clue... where did you get the plant?

How can they get in the tank? Also it have been 2 month since I put anacharis in the tank.

No idea how they got in the tank but they aren't fish, snail or shrimp eggs.

What have you put in the tank recently?
Do you have a cover on the tank?
Is there a frog in your house somewhere?

No idea how they got in the tank but they aren't fish, snail or shrimp eggs.

What have you put in the tank recently?
Do you have a cover on the tank?
Is there a frog in your house somewhere?
We only have toads here, and no I doesnt cover my tank maybe that’s what happen.

Those are definitely frog or toad eggs. I wonder how they got in your tank?

Toad eggs. Would be really cool to see them hatch though!

Unless its an invasive cane toad... then not so fun

I just found tons and tons of them in a poluted river today.

But its always good to save a life no matter what it is.
Except Cane Toads are toxic to even touch, even tadpoles of them are toxic. If you don't die from a cane toad, you will definitely feel really really ill.

So if the cane toad is a problem in your locality, be wary of unidentified toad spawn.

So if these are possibly, its good for OP to be cautious and not handle them bare handed.

Except Cane Toads are toxic to even touch, even tadpoles of them are toxic. If you don't die from a cane toad, you will definitely feel really really ill.

So if the cane toad is a problem in your locality, be wary of unidentified toad spawn.

So if these are possibly, its good for OP to be cautious and not handle them bare handed.
But they eat toads here so.. i dont think they are toxic.

Really? Never knew about that, I sure was catching some toads when I was young. I even caught a newt, black with yellow dots. It was more like a salamander, but it was cute.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back