eels?!?! and ADF

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Nauplii

Fish Herder
Reaction score
hi... in my shop they have some small eels labelled up as 'moringua eels' ... they are redish orange and look really sweet but i just cant find any info on them and the guy that ordered em in isnt guna be in work until thursday...

so.. can anyone help?

Try the Oddball forum, they'll have more information or at least an idea of what you're talking about. It might be a species of Bichir or some other worm like fish and not an eel.

em my ADF looks a lil fat... not too fat but im worried that it might turn into like a bloated fat frog like i saw in my shop a few weeks back... wat can cause them to look... like they are bloated?

They do need a little stomach but not too much of one. And according to the info on that site, your fish is not an aquarium one. It's also saltwater.

Vixen said:
em my ADF looks a lil fat... not too fat but im worried that it might turn into like a bloated fat frog like i saw in my shop a few weeks back... wat can cause them to look... like they are bloated?
Dropsy can cause bloating in ADF's. I have no idea how to treat this though, or if this is the cause. I only know a little bit about them.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back