ella777 Fish Crazy Joined Oct 3, 2022 Messages 261 Reaction score 31 Points 28 Location Windsor England Oct 24, 2022 #1 What type of fish is this? I thought he was a peacock eel, I looked at a few more pictures and he doesn't seem to have the 'eyes' on his body. Attachments 20221024_181337.webp 239.4 KB · Views: 136 Last edited: Oct 25, 2022
What type of fish is this? I thought he was a peacock eel, I looked at a few more pictures and he doesn't seem to have the 'eyes' on his body.
WhistlingBadger28 10 Professional Cat Herder Retired Moderator ⚒️ 2x Tank of the Month 🏆 Fish of the Month 🌟 Supporting Member ⭐ Joined Dec 18, 2011 Messages 7,780 Reaction score 16,047 Points 113 Location Where the deer and the antelope play Oct 24, 2022 #2 @Boundava is one of our resident eel exerts. I bet she can help you.
Boundava9 2 Fish Herder Joined Jan 23, 2021 Messages 1,309 Reaction score 1,651 Points 113 Location IL Nov 5, 2022 #3 Lol, my Sis is the eel encyclopedia and she says circumcinctus. Nice healthy one too.