Ecobio block

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

Mandyfawn29

Reaction score
Hi, I'm wondering if anyone can tell me if it's safe to you ecobio blocks with african dwarf frogs and Corey cat fish? I recently switched my african dwarf frogs to a 10 gallon tank from a 5. I had 3 nano ecobio blocks in the 5 gallon. I recently bought the size small of the ecobio block for the 10 gallon tank but read that certain fish and such may have a hard time with the changes in the water from the eco bio block... just hoping someone knows if it's safe to put the size small ecobio block in the tank with the african dwarf frogs. Thank you

It should be fine but it might raise the pH a little bit due to the cement used in its manufacture.

I personally prefer sponges for filter media because they are cheap, last for years, and can be cut to fit any size filter. They also trap gunk and hold beneficial filter bacteria.

It should be fine but it might raise the pH a little bit due to the cement used in its manufacture.

I personally prefer sponges for filter media because they are cheap, last for years, and can be cut to fit any size filter. They also trap gunk and hold beneficial filter bacteria.
Thank you very much for your reply.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back