Eco-complete

drufly

Fish Crazy
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
399
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
lisburn, N Ireland
I just purchased a bag of eco-complete black for to put in my new 240ltr. What i was looking to find out is will one 9kg/20lb bag be enough for a 1inch layer. I am loking to have 2 inch depth with a mix of eco-complete and another black sand.

Also will a 1 inch layer of eco be enough for a moderatly planted tank.

Cheers Dru

Sorry folks forgot to add the measurements, its 48'x15x22
 
Hi,


Try this Calculator, working on your requirements for that depth you will need two bags, as it comes out at 40lbs, i believe there is 20lbs in a bag of Eco Complete.


Cheers Gordon
 
Mixing black sand with it will be fine. 1 inch I would say is the bare minimum for plants, I'd go for 2 myself, makes it much easier to plant the plants, as well as for them to root in and anchor themselves down
 

Most reactions

Back
Top