Dwarf Puffers Can I Keep One In A 3 Gallon

Argggghhhhhhhhh If I Had only known you were looking for that Setup. They were for sale in the CarBoot for Under a Tenner Complete.

i paid a tenner from a car boot so alls good

and ill have a tight lid so should be ok, so did your dp wake up sorry if she didnt

also what do i feed and how often
 
Hello! Replied in the other thread about the feeding. Yes Piggy woke up after I was already tearful. She was floating with her head pointing downwards, I had her in the net just me and my partner watching and she came round. Honestly a fish knocking itself out, Piggy recovered fully and must eat all the bloodworm in the realm!

here is Piggy, she likes her photo taken, my little beauty
3586738362_eb18d7e005_m.jpg
 
Hello! Replied in the other thread about the feeding. Yes Piggy woke up after I was already tearful. She was floating with her head pointing downwards, I had her in the net just me and my partner watching and she came round. Honestly a fish knocking itself out, Piggy recovered fully and must eat all the bloodworm in the realm!

here is Piggy, she likes her photo taken, my little beauty
3586738362_eb18d7e005_m.jpg

she is a piggy :wub:
 

Most reactions

Back
Top