Double big mac or corronary ?

The human race is being fattened up for the alien invasion. Think about it, covid19 and we are all inside gaining weight. Now Maccas is upgrading their upgrades. Lets all become morbidly obese so the aliens have more fat in their diet.

Only joking, I'm not a conspiracy theorist, nuts yes, conspiracy theorist no.

Pretty bad though when there is more "meat" than bun and salad. And their reference to meat should be ummed over because it's not high quality and usually has a lot of fat in. There's enough calories in that burger to keep an average person going for a day, I would hate to see how many people buy them and have several per day.

The human race is being fattened up for the alien invasion. Think about it, covid19 and we are all inside gaining weight. Now Maccas is upgrading their upgrades. Lets all become morbidly obese so the aliens have more fat in their diet.

Only joking, I'm not a conspiracy theorist, nuts yes, conspiracy theorist no.

Pretty bad though when there is more "meat" than bun and salad. And their reference to meat should be ummed over because it's not high quality and usually has a lot of fat in. There's enough calories in that burger to keep an average person going for a day, I would hate to see how many people buy them and have several per day.

Funny you mention that - one of the conspiracy theories that has been around for a long time is that there would be some sort of global disease around 2020 and aliens would give us the cure. Like you not a believer in them but do find them interesting and when the coincidenses occur like this a bit like in 2012 when people were convinced the world was going to end.

As for the burger its like that one at KFC where its a bacon sandwhich with fried chicken as the bun...

That would be WONDERFUL after a long trail run...

But then, pretty much anything is wonderful after a long trail run. I'd still rather have a real burger than McD's sludge.

Like you not a believer in them but do find them interesting and when the coincidenses occur like this a bit like in 2012 when people were convinced the world was going to end.
The world actually did end in 2012. You are the only person that survived. The rest of us are an elaborate computer simulation running in your brain.

That would be WONDERFUL after a long trail run...

But then, pretty much anything is wonderful after a long trail run. I'd still rather have a real burger than McD's sludge.
We had an old style Italian deli up the road from where I worked back in the day. They did the best steak burger around. It had a piece of steak about 1/2 inch thick, decent size bun, heaps of plant matter (tomatoes, lettuce, carrot, beetroot, pineapple, etc). It was cheap too, a couple of dollars but it was a full meal. I was most upset when they closed down and the place was demolished to build a supermarket.

A double big mac is nothing compared to this:
1605755373154.jpeg

We are the aliens. Only aliens would set about to destroy a planet, no other creature on earth does what we do. Once earth has been destroyed we will head back to Orion, where we come from.

I work at McDonalds. I work in the kitchen . Those things are major pain in the but to make. They are literally the WORST. I have never eaten one and near will. They are loaded with cholesteral and fat.

Most reactions

trending

Back