Dorsey Requires A Little Reassurance Please.

doresy

Sometimes Right, Sometimes Wrong but ALWAYS certai
Joined
Dec 1, 2006
Messages
3,845
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
GB
Hey guys and girls I am still having trouble settling down with my Apistos being a pair?

Take a look over in the NW Cichlid section and give me your opinions please :good:

Cheers! ;)
 
Looks like a female to me M8
Kept these (Apistogramma cacatuoides) years ago before all those dbl reds and various colour morphs came into play.
But again I would say going by fin shape you have a sexed pair.
Regards
BigC
 
Looks like a female to me M8
Kept these (Apistogramma cacatuoides) years ago before all those dbl reds and various colour morphs came into play.
But again I would say going by fin shape you have a sexed pair.
Regards
BigC

Well, that from you I feel reassured :good:
 

Most reactions

Back
Top