Doh!

Mystil

Fishaholic
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
557
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Somerset (UK)
You would not believe it.....

A few days ago my heater started to pack up and play silly beggers, so I phoned the LPS as the tank was still in warranty..

Problem was that my tank is fitted into a recess in the wall so i had found that all the wires were pinched between the glass and the back of the tank so I could not remove the cables....

So have to clear the WHOLE tank out of water and fish (120 litres) all at once without the temperature getting too low.

NIGHTMARE!

Got all the water out and moved the tank to release the cables bearing in mind that it was a race against time as my tank would only have a 25 watt heater which i bought for my nano while i got a replacement from the LPS.

Anyway when I got all the water back in and things up and running again I noticed it.

The tank wasnt straight to the recess!!! DOH!

It is now going to bug me till i lose patience with it and have to move the tank again! :lol:
Typical.
 
lmao it canny be that bad can it :shifty:
least you got the filter out, get one of those extention pulgs with the six sockets<each individually fused then run it down either the side of the tank or in a cuboard :good:

hehe you want to see miy tank, 566 litres and guess whats directly behind it that i cannot reach, yep the phone socket and ariel point for the tv,,,if it ever fell out iam royally messed up :o
 
Yeap your in a stickier situation than me!

I thought mine was bad.... :lol: cant live without the TV hey??
 
Gotta laugh! I've got two tanks in front of a window, in what used to be the nursery. The tanks have black backgrounds, and the window gets very little direct sunlight, so sunlight is not a problem.......but I can never clean the window again!
 
Reminds me of last night...had finished putting a hand sewn book together, and realized a bit too late there was a typo in there. Wouldn't have bothered me so much if the person I was giving it to wasn't a teacher! XD

I'm in a similar situation with my tank...the drop cloth underneath the tank was removed by a family member, and NEEDS to be put back down. Unfortunately the tank is a similar size to yours so I definitely feel your pain.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top